Frequently Asked Questions
Zone V is an overlay for Samsung smartphones that makes all of your day to day smartphone apps easy to use, with large text, clear menus and big buttons.
It is a ‘skin’ that is installed over the standard Samsung interface.
For V Phones, it comes pre-configured but we also offer the V Software separately for customer who already have a Samsung device and want to make it easier to use.
There are 3 options for installing Zone V:
For the V Phone:
- The software is installed automatically when you first boot up the device
The V Software is also sold separately:
- As a one-off license payment for 1 device
- As a monthly subscription from Google Play:
To find out if your current device is compatible, from the home screen on your device:
1) Select Settings
2) Select About device or About phone to locate your device name and model number
3) Select Software information to locate the software version – this must be Android 5.1.1 and KNOX 2.4 or above
You can see a full list of compatible devices here: Check compatibility
Zone V are continually looking to update and improve the Zone V software. If and when updates are available for your device model, you will be able to download them as long as your device is connected to your mobile phone network or Wi-Fi.